Our clinic has dentists (Dr. Vikas Khanna and Dr. Amreesh Khanna) who have undergone General Practice Residency to attain the training to place and restore implants. This means we can replace missing teeth with dental implants in a very predictable and efficient way. Our dentists have restored and placed over 100 implants each over the past several years.
Dental implants titanium posts that are surgically placed into the upper or lower mouth to replace missing or damaged teeth. A consultation involving x-rays of your jaw and teeth may required to determine if dental implants are right for you. Most patients are excellent candidates for dental implants, and our doctors are trained in doing any grafting procedures to ensure optimum success of dental implants. Some patients come to our clinic when their tooth is failing or needs and extraction, which is an excellent time to plan for an implant as certain grafting can be done at the time to the extraction to make the implant easier, less costly and more successful.
Reasons for dental implants:
- Replace one or more missing teeth without affecting adjacent teeth
- Resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by teeth shifting into missing tooth space
- Restore a patient’s confident smile, especially if they are missing a front tooth.
- Restore chewing, speech, and digestion
- Restore or enhance facial tissues (ie. this is very effective when people are missing many back teeth)
- Support a bridge or denture, making them more secure and comfortable
Contact our dental team to discuss more about Dental Implants!